Wedding is all set and money is constraint or you just want to keep it at minimum budget, we have 10 Budget Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas which can be followed without second thought. You can apply them without compromising on elegance, charm and celebration spirit of the reception. Read on!
Budget Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas
1. Christmas Lights: Christmas lights can be used as a simple and elegant decoration. They can be hung from the ceiling, around tables. If you don’t want to use Christmas lights, consider lanterns instead. Pic Courtesy
2. Tie Ribbons: Instead of using seat covers, get some beautiful wide ribbon to tie on the backs of the chairs to add some elegance and spruce things up. Ribbon is a cheap alternative compared to fancy seat covers. Pic Courtesy
3. Use Feathers: Feathers are a big trend in wedding decor. Buy them in bulk from a craft store and create large feather wreaths to hang on the walls or add them to centerpieces for an elegant and inexpensive look. Pic Courtesy
4. Cover with Fabric: Get yards of your favorite fabrics and use it for everything from covering tables to draping from the ceiling, sheer fabrics work well and create a romantic feel. This can very well tops the Budget Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas.Pic Courtesy
5. Add Candles: There’s nothing more romantic than a lit only by the glow of hundreds of candles in a dim room. Candles are inexpensive and come in various colors, shapes and with fragrances too. Pic Courtesy
6. Use Food as Decoration: Assorted apothecary jars of candy on the dessert bar create a festive mood, while gorgeous trays and farm fresh cheeses and rustic bread can instantly make the party have a more organic feel. Pic Courtesy
7. Display Photos: Your reception is the perfect place to display your engagement photographs. Bring some of your favorite pictures of you and your spouse-to-be to show at the reception. If you are unsure about displaying them in frames or in a collage, consider creating a slide show for reception entertainment. Pic Courtesy
8. Create a Seating Board: Rather than investing in escort-card table create a seating board near the reception space. You can check out seating chart ideas here.
9. Flower Power: Rather than investing in seasonal flowers use all season flowers, large flower balls are elegant, eye-catching, and memorable. Pic Courtesy
Budget Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas – Food & More
10. Consider Stations: The stations concept allows guests to visit different “stations” to get their food. You could have a carving station, a pasta station, a taco station, a southern cooking station, and so on. This is a really popular option for modern weddings and is priced competitively. Pic Courtesy
These budget wedding reception decoration ideas will not only help you save money for honeymoon but also add a personal touch the celebrations. After Its All About Weddings (& afters)!